...or Becky or Beck or Bekah or Zellie (but only if I've called you "Mom" all my life).
This photo is an important memory for me. Why? Because as the shutter clicked, I was enjoying a moment where I felt most like myself: my signature style captured by an old-friend-turned-photographer; an awesome mural in the heart of my hometown as the backdrop; and three humans off-camera who are my favorite peeps in the world.
As much as I felt like myself in this photo, my whole self would never be able to be captured in a single moment... or in a single "About" page, for that matter.
- I love all things creative, and am partial to mid-century design.
- I am an Enneagram 6w7, and have embraced more of my introverted side as time goes on.
- I'm on an imperfect journey towards sustainable living, ethical consumerism, and cultivating a minimalist lifestyle. One step at a time, baby. One step at a time.
- I'm a strong advocate for saying what we actually mean and keeping mental health a very open discussion.
- I've known my husband longer than I've known my sister, who is older than me by four months. Yeah, bet you can't figure that one out.
- I've held jobs in insurance, law, retail, nonprofit, fitness, and broadcast radio - the latter being where I hold my degree (Radio & Television Production). Yet, even in high school I knew I wanted to work in art and design. Took ya effin' long enough to find your way back, Becky.
Most importantly, I always try to be open, honest, and transparent with everyone in my life - friend, family, or client.